Friday, July 31, 2009

So what's with the blog?

Right.
My plans for this blog are pretty informal.

As often as I can, I'm going to travel to the different skate parks, ditches and trails of SLC and photograph/film local BMX riders in action (regardless of skill level). Then I'm going to bring my little digital camera home and post them up here on the web. Nice and easy.

In addition, I'll make brief announcements about upcoming events and maybe even comment on the scene once in a while.

That's really about it.

Before I forget...

I understand that posting people's visages up on the Internet can be a tricky proposition even when snapping shots on public property.
I say, better safe than sorry. I will never...EVER post an image online without the expressed consent of the person in the photo. Cross my heart, etc, etc.

Also, I encourage my readers to send me images that they capture during their BMX sessions. I might not post them all. But if there are any good ones, you'll see them here!

Finally, I'm pretty sure a lot of the people I photograph at local parks may very well be under age. As such, I invite any (understandably) suspicious parents to email me about who I am and what this is all about.

That being said, let's get this party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment